Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Half Birthday Ethan!


Today is Ethan's half birthday and since he has a summer birthday they celebrate the half one at school. Today I took half donuts to school for his special birthday treat and he wanted me as his special show and share...awwwww!! After school his bff Madi came over to play. Then this afternoon I took just him and I to the library and then we went to The Coffee Cabin and had hot cocoa and chatted. Ya know, kindergarteners have a lot to say, LOL. Then...we took him out to dinner as a family to his choice, Perkins. And...he gets to stay up late(there's no school tomorrow) and watch The Brady Bunch. I'd say he had a pretty good half brithday! Happy Half Birthday buddy!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy, happy half birthday dear Ethan......Happy half birthday to youuuuuuuuuu!!!
I love you bud. Auntie Heather

Cyndi said...

The half birthday reminds me of the Alice in Wonderland movie where they sing "Happy Unbirthday to me". How neat to celebrate the half birthday at school!