Saturday, February 16, 2008

He's a big boy now...

Well, last night was the end of the pacifire, aka Bob. We had one left and it had bite marks on the side big enough for Abram's entire thumb to fit in. Ethan decided it was time and just rip the end of it off. Abram was a little sad when he put it back in his mouth and there was only a half inch of Bob left. LOL He slept pretty well through the night without it.
Last night was also his first night in undies. We were still putting a diaper on him at night even though he was dry from night ONE!!! We had a dry night. I am so proud of him and really, truly can't believe that my 2 year and 3.5 month old son is potty trained. Where did the time go...?!?!?!

Here's a picture of my handsome boy with his BFF.

3 comments:

Me said...

Hi Salena! That is so awesome about Abram being potty trained already!!

"THE NESS NEST" said...

Hi, This is The mama Ness in Fallbrook,CA.It was good to hear from you and what a wonderful little family you have.
Oh the potty training days!LOL Been there done that!
I believe the Ness family that my husband is from were originally in like Minn. or S.Dakota. Most everyone we know of are in Oregon now.I know Gramma Marie goes to visit in your area most every year still.Her husband's name was Albert Ness and has been gone 20 yrs.Ness isn't that commen of a name so I bet we are connected somewhere.Sorry I haven't checked this in awhile. Is you Daughter at Point Loma in San Diego? and you lived in Lake Elsinore...small world huh? Thanks for finding us and keep in touch...Blessings,Shel
PS sorry about the name being taken we almost went with The Ness Clan

TnT said...

Hi Sally! I love this pic of Abram and the dog--they are both beautiful. I am potty training Riley right now (well, actually, I started on New Year's Day-- we are great all day long, but he still wears diapers at night. And most often, he awakes to a poop in his diaper...I cannot wait to be done with that mess!) and I love the stories you share of Abram's experience.