Hi everyone. We are headed to Colorado for Steven's graduation. This has been a LONG time coming and let me say I am one happy and proud wife! I will try to update you throughout our trip on baby Noah, graduation and other fun family stuff.
Please keep us in your prayers for safe travels and better health. 3 of the 4 of us have been super sick with a nasty head cold. So not fun to get the days before leaving for vacation. TTYS~
8 comments:
*sniff*
I will miss you.
CONGRATULATIONS Steven!
I will be praying for your safe travels and return. Have fun and I hope you get to hold a brand new baby while you are there.
I like babies.
And Ella is SUCH a cutie (I peeked at Samantha's blog), I know you will have fun with her too. ttys.
Have a great trip and congrats to Steven on his graduation!
Have a safe trip. Congrats to Steven! And who is baby Noah?
How fun! I want to come!
Congrats Steven, that's so awesome. And baby Noah...ahhhh.
Congratulations to Steven! Want to hear how the trip went!
We are so happy for your sweet family. Congrats to all of you. Safe return. Love, The LeBarons
Have a safe trip and congrats!
Okay, now I am ready for pics of the new baby nephew that you now have. Oh, and I'm so happy that you're back!
Post a Comment