Ethan graduated from Kindergarten on Tuesday morning. As usual I was a wreck. I cried the entire time, even when his teacher wasn't talking about him. The kids put on a play, Peter Rabbit and Ethan was the big, black pussycat. He did a great job. Then they sang some songs and recited a Bible verse. His teacher then gave each child an attribute, which I forgot what Ethan's was b/c I was so busy drying my tears and *trying* to pull myself together...but we have it on video, I'll watch it when I'm ready to cry again...sheesh I'm such a samp. The principal then dedicated the yearbook to Mrs. Hosch, Ethan's Kindergarten teacher that passed away before she even got to teach the class. I'm sure that had a lot to do with my emotions. It was hard for Mrs. Seland to talk about that as well but she did a great job for not expecting to be there the entire year.
I just can't believe how fast this year went and that my baby is going to be in FIRST grade next year...*crying again*
Ethan as the cat.

Ethan singing songs.

Ethan and his teacher, Mrs. Seland.
He didn't want to hug her b/c girls are yucky he said! LOL
12 comments:
I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like yesterday I was holding Ethan in my arms. Good Luck to him in first grade.
Before you know it, he will be in the 5th grade and growing up too fast!
I can't believe he graduated. He is growing so fast. See you soon.
Congrats Ethan!
Kids grow way too fast! I will tell you what Jeff always tells me and I tell him to knock it off. Before you know it, the kids will be driving and dating.
Thanks for including us in Ethan's special day. We had fun seeing him sing and be a cat. He did a great job. And his special trait was "attentivness". Miranda remembered.
Oh Miranda you are the best and SO much like your auntie!!!
Aidan is turning six and graduating from kindergarten next month, and it is painful for me! I'm trying not to think about it and your post got me all choked up. You must be so proud of Ethan... Doesn't it seem like they really grew up this past year? Thanks for commenting on my blog and letting me know I'm not the only one to lose my mind when a kid goes missing! :)
Congrats Ethan on your graduation and getting a part in the play! :)
Good job Ethan!
(He's growing up too fast!)
Ethan is so big. Time flies by so fast. It just seems like yesterday when he was a baby. Off to the 1st grade!! Yeah for Ethan!
Post a Comment