The warmer weather, the lakes, grandmom's pool and community pools, the sprinkler and hose, bbq's, shorts and sandals, tan skin, ice cream and the SUNSHINE!!! Here in our neck of the woods we get about 3 months, MAYBE of summer so we soak it up as much as possible. Tell me what YOU love about summer.
A few weeks ago we joined my parents and sister's family out on a lake for a few days, kinda like a mini vacation and we had a wonderful time. Both boys fished, and fished and fished. Abram caught 4 total and Ethan, 13 (one was a 2 foot Northern). He was pretty darn excited. We, or should I say grandpop, cleaned and cooked it the next night for dinner. Job well done boys!


Ethan and Madi enjoyin' a boat ride.

Last week we went to a water park and all the kids also had a wonderful time. Finally, we are lovin' summer...now if it would only last longer...

Being silly kids.
6 comments:
How did you do the writing on the picture? That is pretty cool!!!
I love the fish. I'm glad you are finally having summer. It is only 105 today. I can't wait to see you guys in about 28 days.
I love summer!!! The way it warms your bones after the COLDEST winter! I LOVE the sunshine. I'm glad you all are getting some. It's been in the 90's every day here. I love it!
Looks like a fun summer!!! I love summer!
I love everything about summer especially no snow!!!! It looks like you are making the best of a few short months of warmth. We are trying to do the same here in Colorado.
We are having a fabulous summer!!! We did a good job holding it together today while the other one fell apart. Thanks for balancing me out and not falling apart at the same time. That would've been bad. And thanks so much for the chocolate! More adventures tomorrow. Or I guess that would be later today. Maybe if I got more sleep I wouldn't be so crabby. G'night.
Post a Comment