:)
He looks adorable. I hope we will get a chance to see him perform.
I can't wait to see it. Jim has relented to accompany me (not really his thing) so I don't have to go alone.
What a little actor you have!! So cute! You must be proud of him!
SSSOOOOOO CUTE! I wish I could see it! It looks awesome! Good job Ethan!
Costumes look great!
Best little actor EVER! The show was fantastic, I've been telling everyone to go see it! Thanks so much for letting us know about the show- Julia and I enjoyed it soooo much.
LOVE EM! So stinkin cute!
Cute!
It looks like he had a great time. Maybe he will want to do this more. Great Job Ethan!!
Awww, he looks so adorable! What a fun experience for him!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
He looks adorable. I hope we will get a chance to see him perform.
I can't wait to see it. Jim has relented to accompany me (not really his thing) so I don't have to go alone.
What a little actor you have!! So cute! You must be proud of him!
SSSOOOOOO CUTE! I wish I could see it! It looks awesome! Good job Ethan!
Costumes look great!
Best little actor EVER! The show was fantastic, I've been telling everyone to go see it! Thanks so much for letting us know about the show- Julia and I enjoyed it soooo much.
LOVE EM! So stinkin cute!
Cute!
It looks like he had a great time. Maybe he will want to do this more. Great Job Ethan!!
Awww, he looks so adorable! What a fun experience for him!!
Post a Comment