Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

This year we have LOTS of snow!
It has made it fun for sledding and building snow forts.
The boys are loving it, me...not so much.

the snow fort Steven and the boys made on 12/31/08.

Sledding on Christmas Day.

Ethan was tired and wet when we were done.

Steven carried Abram back up the hill every time they went down.


what a good daddy!



7 comments:

Nicole Stockton said...

Those pictures are priceless. It looks like they had a lot of fun. We don't have snow like that here. Wish we did sometimes.

Lori said...

Ah...he is a good Daddy. And a good Mama runs the camera. Looks like fun (for them)

Charlene said...

I love when Roger takes the kids sledding....it means I can stay warm inside!!!

the mom~ said...

Oh I always go with Charlene I just dont always sled. I usually take the pictures :)

Nae said...

Tell Steven that his snow fort does look warm!

Laura said...

Looks fun, although we've had more snow here than this Mama wants, too!

Toni said...

I love the fort of snow. Where did you go sledding? I'm glad I'm in CA.