Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

14 things I L-O-V-E

1. God
2.my family & friends
3.laughing till it hurts or I cry
4.caramel mochas
5.naps
6.facebook
7.flip flops
8.my bed and pillows
9.SUNSHINE
10.feeling love
11.lip gloss
12.music
13.mail...I love getting things in the mail
14.summer time in Minnesota

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines day that is filled with L-O-V-E :)

7 comments:

Laura said...

What a great list! Happy Valentine's Day to you... I hope it is filled with love!

Samantha said...

Those are great things to love!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Lori said...

A few of those made my top favs too...hope your day is filled with sunshine.

Nicole Stockton said...

Happy Valentines Day to you guys hope you have a great one.

Toni said...

Those are great. Love the pic of cup too. Happy Valentine Day's. Did you get the cards??/

Heather said...

Me too on 11 out of your 14...can you guess which 3 are not on my list? Last night was SO MUCH FUN!!! So glad we did that, even if we did miss the R's.

Elizabeth said...

yeah! good list! i think mine would echo yours quite closely!

and it looks like you had a fun valentine's evening!

we were at a wedding and had a lot of fun, too! ;)