Today as we arrive in Puerto Rico I hope you know how much you are loved and celebrated!
Here are 30 reasons why I love you!
1-You are an amazing father, husband, son, brother and friend.
2-You are true to God and yourself.
3-You have more passion than anyone I know.
4-You are loyal.
5-You are a wonderful provider.
6-You love Me for Me and always have!
7-You love wrestling on the floor with our boys!
8-You always have done simple things for me that show you care...bring me coffees, plug in my cell phone and flat iron, iron my clothes...
9-You know all my favorite things...now :)
10-You have never in the 11.5 years I have be with you have EVER said a cuss word to me.
11-Your fuse is WAY longer than mine.
12-You know how to bring me down a few notches when I get worked up.
13-You cook for us.
14-You clean for us.
15-You work your butt off for us.
16-You are a college graduate!!!
17-You support me in whatever I do, always have!
18-Our boys look JUST like you, thankfully!
19-Your blue eyes are amazing.
20-You love God with your whole being, beginning to end!
21-You have integrity.
22-You are determined.
23-You put mine and the boys needs before your own.
24-You are handsome.
25-You watch the Bachelor with me ;)
26-You love to laugh and I love to hear it.
27-You always get up with the boys during the night, always have!
28-You're a simple kinda guy.
29-You are amazing.
30-You are my rock and my life!
Happy 30th Birthday Steven.
I LOVE YOU!!!


10 comments:
Happy Birthday Steven!!! Have a great time in P.R. Sounds like warm fun to me!!
Happy, happy birthday Steven. I hope your day is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Steven!!! Hope you have a great time in Puerto Rico, I love you.
Happy Birthday to your hubby! He must be a cool guy because that Danny on American Idol seems to be sporting his same look. ;) Hope you have a blast in Puerto Rico!!
Happy Birthday Steven. Hope you guys have a wonderful vacation.
Ahhhh.....
Happy Birthday Steven. I agree with Salena. Love you.
Happy birthday Steven! What a sweet list, Salena!
Happy Birthday Steven!! What a wonderful place to celebrate your 30th birthday in PR!!!
And Ruthie says you are even more special than that! And that we all love you! You rock! :))
Post a Comment