
In honor of MckMama and Stellan...
I did not chat with my sister last night on Facebook for over an hour trying to decide how we could come up with Stellan's name in an original way, like no one else has.
I did not chat with my sister in law about the pain we are both sharing over Stellan's condition and how we feel like we really know MckMama.
I did not make my husband read MckMama's I'm tired post last night and make him talk about it.
I did not pray for Stellan and MckMama a thousand times today, not me!
I did not stare at the Pray for Stellan picture on MckMama's blog and just wish he were all better...RIGHT.NOW!
I did not want to hold Stellan today, nope not at all or kiss him, not me!
I did not want to hug MckMama either because those that know me, know I'm not a hugger.
I did not check her blog many times today, nope not me, I was at work.
And...I did not want anyone to know how I am feeling about this today either!
8 comments:
Reverse psychology works every time for me. I'll add Stellan to my prayer journal. Thanks for letting me know.
oh, I know! I so much just want that baby's heart to be better! I feel for his mommy... how helpless she must feel standing by watching her baby not feel well.
pray pray pray!!
and ps. i'm always reading blog posts to the huz. :)
Mckmama and Stellan have been on my mind, I too feel like I know her and wish I could do something to help. I guess praying and praying is all I can do.
Thank you for blessing MckMama and Stellan with your NMM!
Natalie
I'll keep praying for Stellan too. And I didn't see his name spray painted accross first avenue and every other place that I went today. Great post...and sharing your feelings didn't hurt *too much* did it?
Great post. I too shall pray for their family. Every prayer helps. Thanks for letting me know...
I am so with you!! I check her blog so often...pray for Stellan countless times each day and think about them constantly! Like I wrote in my blog...makes me feel so very, VERY blessed to have two healthy children!!
PS: The pineapple was AWESOME!! When Ethan dropped it off I told him I'd think about HIM when I ate it which made him giggle and wrinkle his nose! So cute!
The family will be in our prayers. Thanks for sharing their blog; and its amazing how God heals despite diagnosis, and proves that life is a miracle that can't be diagnosed or explained.
Post a Comment