On our way to supper.
A view of the resort from the lobby right as you walk in the hotel.
us on the beach :)
us on our balcony, first full day in Puerto Rico
a view of the resort
relaxin' by the pool...ahhhhh
Steven feeding one of the MANY iguanas that were roaming all over the resort.
a closer look...ick!
the pool
us on the way to breakfast.
an iguana basking in the sun from a tree top.
on our way to another wonderful supper.
us, LOVE this pic! :)
and a full body shot.
layin' out by the pool.
on our sail boat to an island to snorkel.
us on the sail boat :)
another iguana just helping himself to the pool deck.
headed to breakfast.
me :)
a view of the back side of the hotel at dusk.
us on the beach after supper.
this was our amazing view from our table at supper overlooking our resort and the ocean.
us after snorkeling and jumping off the boat.
Steven snorkeling...the water was gorgeous!
ouch, too much sun will blister ya.
another supper :)
us at the rain forest.
ahhhhh :)
me after my 100 min spa treatment :)
coo coo from too much sun...our last night there.
that's better :)
and how I will forever remember my trip to Puerto Rico.
12 comments:
Beautiful! Amazing! Lucky you!!! I'm so glad you had a great time!!!
Those are great pictures. It looks beauitful. You two look great. Burns and all. I'm so glad you had a great trip. See sun, surf, and warm weather are great.
Finally!!! I love all of these pictures. Your hard work for the last few months paid off...you looked FABULOUS in Puerto Rico! I am so happy that you had a wonderful time. I wish you could keep that blissful Island feeling all year round....and share it with me!
That looks so fun and warm and romantic. What a fabulous trip.
What an awesome recap! You guys are sportin' the deep-dark-tan so at least you can have that with you for the next month or so to keep the vacation memories alive!
those were amazing pictures!! I'm glad you guys got some get-away time in a beautiful place!!! You guys look great, warm, and relaxed!
wow. you lucky bugs! i need me some sun . . . but all i gots is rain . . .
I'm so glad you guys got to go! Parents deserve that! :) You look amazing Salena! What a hot mama you are!
Awesome pics!! Looks like it was a fabulous trip, and you both look great!!
Looks like you had a wonderful trip! I am happy for you guys!
It is beautiful there. You guys look like you had a wonderful trip. I love the pictures.
Oh, your pics are just beautiful. So glad you guys got to get away- so necessary!
Post a Comment