This little guy is something else.
On Thursday he ate 2 breakfasts...the first a bowl of cereal,
the second and entire 10" pizza to himself.
He also likes to poop TOTALLY naked NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE...
Seriously kid!
No matter how much I try to coax him to NOT get naked, nothing works...so I just let him.
This has happened at Target, Scheels, many restaurants and BK today...
And when we go to BK play land he prefers to play with the air condition vents and a napkin,
way funner then those nasty tubes anyway...
Seriously kid!




Oh man, he is SERIOUSLY one cute kid!



15 comments:
ROTFLOL!!! You did NOT take pictures of your child doing his deed in a public restroom!! That is hilarious!!! The look on his face is priceless... I think HE is saying SERIOUSLY to his crazy mom who is pulling out the camera! I am probably the only person who can 110% relate to that post because I have my very own little boy with his totally strange quirks. And, allowing the clothes to just strip off... soooo much easier than the battle. Parallel lives, I tell ya!
My poor grandson has to poop without any clothes. He only gets napkins and air vents to play with. Poor Abram!
He is seriously priceless. So fabulous!!
These are a few out of the many reasns why we love Abram sooooo much!!! It looks like he totally keeps you on his toes! Something for me to look forward to....
He is such a special and wonderful boy....I am so happy and blessed to have him as a part of my life. I just love that kid!
That is hilarious.
So funny! I thought my girls were literally going to roll of the floor 'cause they were laughing so hard. Just make sure that Abram knows we are laughing with him and not at him. :-)
Pooping completely naked?!?!?!?! That is hilarious!! I want to meet that kid!
Karen-I had my camera b/c we had Flat Stanley with us at BK...I should have had him pose with Abram pooping, LOL!
That would have been soooooo funny!! And, probably a first for his teacher! I have my camera with my ALL of the time, for such funny moments as these. Look at that kid, he is far too cute not to keep your camera on you at all times. :)
Ok so Gabe just pointed out to me that there is NOT a toliet seat cover on the toliet!!!!!!!
You're right Samantha there isn't one on the seat, there isnt even one in the entire bathroom to use if we wanted to, not options here in MN. LOL
Salena!! Too dang funny...I can SOOO relate with the getting-naked-to-go-poop thing. However, Owen just takes of everything from the waist down. Including shoes and socks. Going potty in a public place (or at home, for that matter) is not just a quick trip!!
what a funny, funny boy!
(i think the mom is funny, too! lol)
Too funny! He is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment