Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What...what is that I see?

SPRING in Minnesota?!?!
We have been having some awesome Spring like weather. Many of my flowers are starting to wake up from their LONG winters rest...and it makes me smile.
I love my flower gardens and can't wait for full bloom.
Soon, so very soon I will see the beauty of this frozen tundra.





9 comments:

Toni said...

I'm so glad spring has finally come to MN

Samantha said...

I'm so very happy for you!!! I have been praying for awhile now that the snow would stop coming back!! Yea spring!!!!

Lori said...

It's supposed to be really warm today. I am so glad. The sunshine is definitely what the doctor ordered!!

MJF said...

I LOVE seeing the green shoots emerging from the earth every spring! It totally EXCITES me! It's fun to go around the garden every year and remove the dead leaves and foliage and see GREEN! It is such a miracle...makes me all happy inside!

Nicole Stockton said...

Finally. I love Spring, I hope you have a great Spring there.

Nae said...

Only the people who have gone through 6 months of winter can truly appreciate the joy of a little green sprout!

Elizabeth said...

yeah - lovin' that the sun is shining again today!

we'll be picnic-ing with all the pattens today!

TnT said...

I love spring bulbs! Can't wait to see your flower garden in all of it's glory.

Cyndi said...

I love signs of spring! Now, we need the warm weather to stay for a while.