Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!


Today is my Mom's birthday. Yesterday was Mothers Day. She gets 2 days, usually back to back devoted to her. She loves it. My mom is one of the most generous people I know. She would give you the shirt off her back, the last dollar in her wallet, the food off her plate, a place to sleep, her shoulder to cry and hugs to make it all better. She is the most amazing grandmother to her 12 grandchildren and she loves them more than life it self. She loves to read, garden and shop and in the summer you can usually find her at the lake.
I am so blessed to have my mom live just a few blocks away and have her be a huge part of my life. I hope you have a wonderful birthday mom and MANY more to come.
I love you!

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Happy Birthday Keisha!!

Nae said...

Happy, happy birthday, Kesha! You are always so supportive of my kids as well, they want you to be their grandma too!

Heather said...

Happy, happy birthday Mom!!!! I hope you have a fabulous day full of fun surprises! Love you.

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday Keisha!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Lori said...

Happy Birthday, Keisha!! I hope you have a GREAT day!!!