Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Dani!

11 years ago, really can it be?
Weren't you just born last week when Uncle and I came
to visit you right after you were born?
I mean really, ELEVEN years?!?!?!
Happy Birthday Dani. We love you!!!


You are becoming such a beautiful young lady.
Uncle looks forward to the future and making sure you don't date, wear make-up or grow up! :)
and I am looking forward to the future when we can shop in the cities and look for cute boys...shhhh don't tell Uncle though ;)

8 comments:

Heather said...

Dani giggled and said "Poor uncle, he is going to get some dissapointements...let's go to Chicago first."

Cute post. Thank you.

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday Dani!!!

the mom~ said...

Chicago first...OK!

Heather said...

So Madi just said, "They're going to go to Chicago and shop for shoes and look at boys?" Yep, I said. "Sounds like a waste of money to me!" Oh, Madi makes me :)

Lori said...

Dani is just fabulous!! Happy Birthday kiddo!!

Nicole Stockton said...

Cute Post. Happy Birthday Dani.

Nae said...

Such fun pictures of a fantastic niece!

Toni said...

Happy Birthday Danni! I can't believe you are 11 already.