Saturday, January 2, 2010

Winter fun!

Here in Minnesota when it's above zero, with no wind we like to venture outside to play...but when it's near 30...HOLY COW it's like a heat wave...we sure do love winter in the 30's...too bad it didn't last long...today's high at 4pm today should top out right around -6...now that's cold.

Abram and Steven having a heart to heart. 12/25/9

Ethan lost a snowball fight with his daddy :) 12/25/9

Abram's Christmas snowman. 12/25/9
Ethan trying out his new snowboard he got for Christmas.
12/26/9
it's a LONG hike to the top.
Ready. Set. Go!

us :) 12/26/9
Steven and Abram caught some air on this jump.
But Ethan...he FLEW!


7 comments:

kamesse said...

Wow! That is cold! I don't think I've been in anything under 30 degrees, ever. This is a silly question, but how does your dog handle it? That seems awfully cold to go outside to potty!!

Toni said...

Love the pictures but I'm glad I'm here. It is to cold for my old bones. I'm glad you gus enjoy it.

Nicole Stockton said...

Wow that looks so fun.I can't believe its so cold there.Over here we think 30 degrees is freezing.:)

Nae said...

Awesome! Be sure to look back on these pictures around March and remember that "snow is fun!"

Lori said...

Is it just me or does Abram's snowman look a bit like him?? So cute!!

Heather said...

Those pictures are AWESOME!!! I love Abram's snowman and the air Ethan caught on his sled. Good stuff fo sho!

Charlene said...

please tell me we will be having warmer weather soon so the kids can actually enjoy more snow days to sled, play, and build snowmens with.