Thursday, April 8, 2010

you capture~comfort

When I first saw this challenge I had a whole bunch of ideas. There are many things that bring me comfort, like my bed, and mochas and Steven and our home...but then we got a new dog and I knew right away what I would post...

Abram finds comfort in Charlie...
and Charlie finds comfort in me...


Charlie has brought Abram more comfort in the last 48 hours
than I could have ever dreamed of or imagined.
I am thankful we found Charlie...and that Charlie found us :)

more you capture~comfort here.

12 comments:

Upstatemamma said...

Dogs are awesome for comfort!!

Jen said...

I love the first picture!

Jen said...

I love the first picture!

Nae said...

Seems like the perfect pet for your family!

Nicole Stockton said...

That's Great. He is a really cute dog:)

Sarah said...

cute captures! :) we're off to get our new puppy (yes - a 10 week old puppy! yikes!!) tomorrow! thanks for directing us to petfinder!

kristenly said...

very sweet! cute new dog.

the mom~ said...

Sarah-was it one of those twins? Poppy or Lilly? They were SOOOO cute!

Sarah said...

that's hilarious! how did you know we would get poppy??

the mom~ said...

LOL, they were the only puppies on Petfinder that were ADORABLE!!!

Lori said...

So glad your new dog is a hit.

Heather said...

So sweet!!!! I love your Charlie doggy...and mom does too!!! ;)