Monday, June 21, 2010

SWIM!

I was a swimmer in high school, so when Ethan wanted to join the community swim team my heart swelled! He LOVES it and is doing very well. Last week he had his first ever, real live swim meet. He did so well. He did 1 event, 50 yard back stroke. After his event he said his legs were numb and felt like jello, lol. Great job Ethan!

waiting for his event, #34...long wait!
on your mark, get set...
GO!!!

lane 2
so proud of you Ethan!

6 comments:

Lori said...

WOOHOO!!! WTG Ethan!!!

Nicole Stockton said...

Great Job Ethan:)

Charlene said...

Awesome job Ethan!!

Nae said...

Great job, Ethan! I can relate to the swelling heart... I felt the same way when Abby joined track.:)

Laura said...

Awesome! I was a swimmer, too. Doesn't the smell of chlorine and the humid feel of a natatorium bring back SOOO many memories? Yay Ethan!

Heather said...

He does such a GREAT job! I love our swim program here in town and love that this is something our kids are doing together. :)