Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy 14th Birthday Miranda

I still can't believe that I have a 14 year old niece.
I feel like I am not getting older, yet everyone around me is! It's just crazy!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a great year ahead of you.
Last night Miranda asked me to take her out for her birthday.
ME?! Well of course I said, whatever she wanted!
She requested: 5 Guys Burgers&Fries, Cold Stone Creamery, Barnes&Noble and Gulliver's Travels at the theater...then a little Starbucks for the ride home...just her and I!
How lucky was I? Thanks Miranda for asking me to take you out! The day has finally come where I am cooler than your mom ;)





all pictures were taken summer of 2010 :)

4 comments:

Lori said...

She is such a sweetie!! What a great relationship you guys have. Happy Birthday to Miranda!!

Heather said...

I'm happy that she has you. Glad you two had a good time last night.

the mom~ said...

I'M happy I have her too.

kamesse said...

I always dreamed of being a mom, but never imagined how wonderful it also is to be an Aunt!! It's the best!!! Happy Birthday to her!