Today, Steven's grandparents have been married for 61 years. What an amazing accomplishment this is. They have been such a shining example to Steven and I of what a Godly marriage is suppose to be like. They love each other, care for each other, do things for each other because they want to and not because they were told to. They have put God at the center of their marriage and lives. I remember when Steven and I got first got married Grandma told me..."Just because there is snow on the roof, doesn't mean there isn't a fire inside!" I have thought about this a lot throughout my almost 13 years of marriage. I'm thankful for them and their marriage in our lives.
Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!
Congratulations on 61 years! Heres to many more!!!

3 comments:
Yay, Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!
Love.
Ok Salena I am very sorry it has only been 61 years. That is my fault. I thought it was 62. This is really great and I will let them know what you did. Sorry about the mistake.
Post a Comment