Monday, August 1, 2011

personal project/four people/twelve times/6.11


June:
We celebrated Father's Day at the lake and our 13th wedding anniversary on June 27th.

Ethan continued to:
~swim and achieve personal bests.
~excel at his library reading program.
~attend football camp.
~attend Inspiration Point Bible Camp.
Abram:
~started and quit t-ball. His just didn't like it after the first 2 games.
~continued to nurture his garden veggies and see some huge zucchini come full circle.
Me (Salena):
~only was working 2 days a week and was able to get almost ALL my summer projects done.
The upstairs stairwell and loft still need to get painted. Hopefully before summers over.
Steven:
~busy with work and fire training/fire calls.

June was a pretty quiet month for us. It was a nice change considering May was CRAZY!!!




3 comments:

Heather said...

I like your monthly re-caps, I always mean to do this but never do. Cute blog background....I like it!

Lori said...

Sounds like you are staying really busy. I don't know about you...but I'm ready for school to start. Maybe I can slow down then :)

Nicole Stockton said...

:) Like the background too!