Friday, October 7, 2011

5 Question Friday



1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?
I am not a sweets person, but my go to for comfort is coffee. When I'm down, cold, sad, you name it I want COFFEE!

2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to?
Puerto Rico was pretty romantic, but I also think Inspiration Peak is pretty romantic too.

3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?
There isn't much that *isn't* my favorite. I LOVE the fall foliage, the cooler temps, football...all of it!

4. How would you spend 24 hours alone?
It depends, do I have an endless amount of money to spend? If so I'd shop, eat good food and get a mani&pedi. If not, I'd sleep, clean, drink coffee and relax.

5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl?
My husband DOES bring me flowers and I am a bring-me-flowers type of girl, that's why he does it, he knows I love it, it brightens my day and makes me know he loves me more than I thought!

To answer your 5 questions, check out: my little life.

No comments: