This year is the first year I am participating in Ali Edward's "One Little Word."
This year, along with making a few New Year Resolutions, I am choosing "one little word."
I starting thinking about this about three weeks ago. One word, a word that can make a difference in my life, make an impact, inspire me, help me, be with me daily, in my thoughts and actions.
Embrace:
em·brace
1 verb, -braced, -brac·ing, nounverb (used with object)
1.
to take or clasp in the arms; press to the bosom; hug.
2.
to take or receive gladly or eagerly; accept willingly: toembrace an idea.
3.
to avail oneself of: to embrace an opportunity.
4.
5.
to take in with the eye or the mind.
I want to embrace my children, my husband, my relationships, my work, my body, my fears, my LIFE!
I want to live in the now. I don't want to take anyone or anything from granted. I want to embrace what this world has to offer me kicking, screaming or with a smile on my face...preferably with a smile on my face.
I can't wait to embrace 2012 and all it has to offer!
3 comments:
LOVE it!!!! Awesome OLW!
Salena...this is a BEAUTIFUL word! I LOVE IT!!! Thank you for sharing your embrace of life with me! I love to read the things you write and hear about your little tiny moments...that make life wonderful!
Perfect...Great choice!!
Post a Comment