We didn't see anything exciting today. We did travel through the rest of Missouri, into Kansas and back into Missouri...silly directions.
Here are the latest pictures for you Ethan of the bear.
Love you boys!!! And thanks Heather for watching the boys!
:
3 comments:
Ethan and Abram were having a great time. Except Abram and Kamiryn are fighting. Bubby had an accident in the tub......HE POOPED IN THE TUB. I was freaking out!! Then I had a shower. I'm having a good time. Abram says he's having a good time too. Can I go now? NO, I meant can I go downstairs?? AUNTIE!!!! That's enough. Okay. I love my parents very much. I miss you, I miss you. Bye {Love, Ethan}
Things are going pretty well except for the POOPING IN THE TUB INCIDENT!!! But that's all been taken care of now. I hope you've figured out that the first comment was Ethan talking. Glad the food is fabulous there. I hope that you are having a good time. See you soon!!! HH
Hey Salena - Cute bag for the bear! LOL :-) Hope your interviews/meetings continue to go well. i'll catch up w/ you when we get back from the island. b safe & have fun. Nae
Post a Comment