Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring break day 2-egg dying

Today after I got off work, Ethan and I went on our weekly date. We went to the Coffee Cabin again and sipped cocoa and chatted. I love this kid. He is such a hoot to hang out with. Then we hit up the grocery store to pick up our Easter dinner fixin's. We are in charge of bringing Steven's amazing mashed potatos, veggies, chips and dip. Then we colored Easter eggs. The boys have been looking forward to this all week. They had a complete blast!




2 comments:

kamesse said...

We are going to dye ours tonight - FUN! What a good mommy blogger you've been... love all the pics! Have a Happy Easter with your boys!

Heather said...

Hey, We dyed eggs today too!!! To bad we couldn't do them together! Stupid word verification, and I'm not done leaving comments!!!