Goldy is really Ethan's dog, although Abram will tell you it's his.
He has been such a good companion to both boys although secretly he thinks he's MINE! He follows me everywhere, sits and my feet, by my chair at the table, computer, couch...he LOVES to be in the bathroom with me...LOL. I tried to tell him I dont really like animals and that he's NOT mine, but rather Ethan's and he just doesn't get it, silly dog.
7 comments:
Ok Salena now you know how I got Oreo. He was Steven but who got him, and who had to put him is sleep. Just something you get to look forward to. That is why we are the parents. Ethan looks so cute with his dog.
Kids and dogs just go together. If you can get past the dog hair tumbleweeds, dogs are the best! My dogs shadow me all day too. I try not to let it bug me when they get so excited to see Heather. They are never that excited to see me.
Cinderlori, you are funny! I was just about to tell Salena that every time I come over to her house, Goldy thinks he is my doggy! He is always so happy to see me and have me rub his forehead or behind his ear. Seriously yesterday after I left Lori's I thought about getting a dog the rest of the day. Only with my housekeeping skills (*coughsputtercough*) I MUST have a shedless variety! I love pictures of boys and their dogs. So cute!!!
We all know that you love Goldy as much as he loves you. He seems like such a great dog.
I love seeing pictures of your boys with your dog, I almost, almost, nah not ready for a dog!
Awww, he is such a great dog for your boys!! And I hear you on the 70-pound shadow... there's no escaping it!
Don't you just love Goldens?? This is a familiar type of picture! :^D
Post a Comment