Sunday, April 6, 2008

Someone needs to have a talk with...

MOTHER NATURE!!!
It's April 6th and we got dumped on, at least 6" if not more! This bites. This morning when we woke up there was NO snow left in our yard, the rain last night washed it all away and then today at about noon it hit us. We knew it was coming but...it still bites to have to go through the thawing out process all over again.
Steven and the boys are outside snow blowing the driveway and walks. When Steven got home from work this afternoon he didn't quite make it up the driveway, instead his car is parked on our lawn, nice huh?!?! That's as far as he slid...hahaha.
I will upload some pictures of our dumping after a bit, until then...bundle up!

3 comments:

Toni said...

See you should be in California, it was about 75 today. Sunny and beautiful. I can't believe you are getting snow and I'm not there. Last year at this time you had snow too.
Love,
Toni

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooo VERY sorry.
I could cry for you right now!!!!!
We are over the snow, I THINK.
(I love the new layout!)

Samantha said...

you aren't the only ones getting snow. we didn't get any today but it should be here tomorrow. they say no more than a couple of inches but we'll see. i feel your pain, this bites. i miss phoenix more everyday.