Hey everyone,
I just thought I'd update a bit.
~With Steven's new job the boys are all confused on why daddy has to work so many days in a row before he gets one off and why he can never make us breakfast anymore, LOL....so, we are learning to adjust to that. His new schedule is M-F 8-4:30/5ish. Since Steven no longer has the days I worked off, the boys have enjoyed going to my moms house. I call it "Camp Grandmoms." She really is enjoying the kids as well.
~Ethan's play rehearsals are intense and LONG and I attend EVERY single one of them for the entire time. Kinda bummed now I didn't learn to knit, I could have an entire queen size blanket done by now. I have been reading books though(and for those who know me know I'm not really a book reader, I have read 4 books this summer and are in the process of reading 3 now) and memorizing lines as is Ethan so we like to act out scenes at home. We even have Abram repeating lines, it's cute!
~The weather has been nice so we spend a lot of time outside. Grandmoms pool, parks, the backyard...ya know.
~Ethan and Madi have spent a lot of time together this summer and are lovin' that. It's nice to have her come places too so Ethan isn't so bored. They can entertain each other for hours!!!
~Miranda, my oldest niece has been watching Abram until Steven gets home from work while I am with Ethan at play rehearsals. She is lovin' the experience and I KNOW Abram loves her company. She is doing such a great job. Thanks Miranda!
So, that's where we are. I will be one happy mom when this play wraps up. It will have !!!!EIGHT!!!! showings. Steven's mom will be here for 3 of the showings which is awesome, we can't wait for her to be here see him perform.
I hope you all have a great week. The county fair is this week and we are going Friday, I will post pictures of that for sure.
Oh, tomorrow is my brother-in-law Derek's birthday, so to Derek---Happy Birthday!
8 comments:
Wow! It's been a busy summer..and 8 showings! Can't wait to hear how that goes! Have fun at the fair!
How do you keep up with all the practices?? That would drive me nuts. I hope Steven's job is going well. I'm sure he likes the commute much more. Hang on for the ride. It will be over before you know it.
How does Steven like his new job? We look forward to seeing Ethan in the play! I can't believe how busy that can get. I was complaining of two weeks of swimming lessons!!!
Hi Salena!
Thanks for updating your blog... now I have something fun to play around with on mine. :) I love yours!
Love the new layout!
Sounds more than busy this summer. Cant wait to hear about Ethan's performance.
Cool new layout!!!
I'll have to let Derek know that you gave him a shout out for his birthday. And don't fret about all the hours put in for the play, it will be something that you'll both remember forever (fohevah!).
Miranda loves the babysitting and Camp Grandmom is good for everyone. Steven working in town is so awesome!!!! I am jealous! I want my hunny to work in town so bad I can hardley stand it. But, it's all good! Hope you had a good day. See you tomorrow!
Love the update. I can't wait to see the play and come visit. I just hope for no snow. You know I always bring it. See you soon.
Learning to knit in the summer is no fun!
Sounds like the Ness Nest has been hoppin'!
Great update!
Post a Comment