we bought our first home here in Minnesota. What an amazing experience it has been living here. Although it was hard to leave CA we feel so blessed to be here with our family and new friends.
And a view from the inside during winter in Minnesota,
actually this was in February.
7 comments:
Awww, memories!! In the middle of winter do you miss California, though? ;-)
Congrats on 5 years. Who knows if we'll ever stay somewhere long enough to reach 5 years. lol
Your house looks so cute! I think we need a home tour.
I can't believe it has been 5 years in your house. I know you left Ca five years ago and took my grandson away. Congrats, you have really made it a beautiful home.
I can't believe it has been that long. I love having you here!
I agree, a home tour! I love your house! And, I love the wood floors I've seen - LOVE them! Is it an older home? Such character they have, and my choice over a tract home anyday. :)
Yes Karen, our home is older and FULL of character. It's one of the reasons we bought it. The floors are the original hardwood floors that were put in when it was built in the late 30's-40's. They were refinished right before we bought the house in 2003. We have updated the kitchen, and painted the whole house inside. The downstairs bathroom was also updated right before we bought it. At first I wasn't sure I'd love the floors, they're cold and the noise travels really bad, but the clean up is great. I just broom sweep them daily and mopping it super easy too...so yes I love my floors too. It is really weird going to someones house with carpet though, to feel the carpet under my feet...so nice!
Post a Comment