Thursday, September 4, 2008

the bike trail round 2


A few weeks ago *just* Ethan and I went to the bike trail and had a much better time than the first time our family went, lol. It was such a beautiful day and we rode as far as Ethan could. I took just Abram back last weekend but it was way too windy to ride very far. I love this trail!
this is the view on the trail.
us on a rest.
more scenery
Ethan

6 comments:

Charlene said...

What a fun date for you both! I need to take my kids back on the trail before the weather changes too quickly!!

Samantha said...

The trail looks beautiful. It is so great that you and Ethan get to go on dates together.

Toni said...

It looks like it is beautiful there. It has been in the 100's still here.

Heather said...

Cool! The girls and I should try it sometime. I know Derek really likes it. Glad you had a better time. I like the pic of you and Ethan. Very cute.

kamesse said...

Wow, what a beautiful trail for a bike ride!

Laura said...

That trail looks awesome!! Glad the trips have been better than that first one, LOL!