I wanted to see what kind of things my 3 year old loves.
Favorite color: orange...no green.
Favorite food: chicken, pot roast and macanoni and cheese
Favorite drink: special pop...(which is flavored carbonated water)
Favorite place to eat: Arby's and Burger King
Favorite movie: Veggie Tales "Moe's Big Exit"
Favorite book: "Llama Llama Red Pajama," "Llama Mad at Mama" and Veggie Tales "I'm not scared"
Favorite toy: my stuffed animal puppy
Favorite word(s) to say: Tootie buns and poopy...sorry mama those aren't nice are they???
Best friend: you mama, I love you! :)
Happy Birthday Hansome Boy, we love you!!!
4 comments:
What a good idea! He was a good interview, very interesting!
I LOVE this idea!! I'm thinking I need to do the same ASAP! :)
Love his favorite words. I've even heard him say them.
I shouldn't laugh at his favorite words. :) That cracks me up!
Post a Comment