Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

The NessNest


Yesterday was the perfect fall day.

We went to the pumpkin patch/farm that we

go to every year and had a wonderful time.



The boys...both looking away from the camera, lol.

Ethan holding a week old kid.

Abram petting the piglets.

Abram and I

Abram and his pumpkin he picked out.

Abram thought this was so cool because it was his size.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Salena! I miss you! I haven't stalked your blog since I left AFB so I had a lot to catch up on. :) I was just going to tell you that we were at Lindig's yesterday too. We were there from about noon to 1:30 must have just missed you! Hope you are doing well! Have a good day! Miss you lots already!

Valerie said...

How adorable! I'm glad you guys had alot of fun. I can't wait to take the girls to our local pumpkin patch!

Toni said...

So I do still have grandsons, since I call and call and no one calls back I was just wondering if something happen I wasn't informed. The boys look so much bigger. I still do not know what fall is. Today was close 80 degrees. Miss you!! Try the phone.

Lori said...

That looks like fun. Jo and I picked out some HUGE pumpkins fron the stand in town. It wasn't nearly as fun. Hey...you should call Toni. LOL

Charlene said...

I love going to that pumpkin patch. The kids are looking forward to that activity!

kamesse said...

I just love all of these Fall-ish shots!

Heather said...

This year was much better than last year...I love that we were all able to go together. Good times. And I agree with Lori. You should probably call Toni :)

Laura said...

Awesome! Looks like a great day, and you captured it with some great pictures!