Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving is...

Family, Food and Fun!
We celebrated Thanksgiving at my parents house yesterday. There were 18 of us, 10 adults and 8 children. I am so thankful my parents have a big enough house for entertaining. We all had such a wonderful time. My brother and his family are visiting from Utah and the kids are loving all the cousin time and I'm loving all the brother time I'm getting. We've all eaten dinner together every night and breakfast twice. We had a girls day with Summer my sister in law, mom and Heather, went shopping this morning at 4am, laughed and laughed some more and have just enjoyed every minute of this holiday. It has been wonderful being all together.
It's too bad all the kids weren't home...but maybe in the summer?
What do y'all think??? Huh???
I am ever so thankful for my family! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Families are great! I had fun shopping too. We lost you guys after the third store. Tara had to be home by 7am for Matt to go to work. Hope you guys got everything you needed/wanted!:)

Samantha said...

Where are the pictures? Wish wecould have been there to celebrate with you. Missed you!!

Valerie said...

Sounds like a great time. I love family get togethers!

Nicole Stockton said...

Sounds like you guys had a great day. Jared went shopping too, and I just stayed home and decorated for Christmas.

Elizabeth said...

sounds like you are having a wonderful weekend! we are, too. pictures and stories up soon on my blog.

hurray for families!