Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ethan performs..again!

Ethan had a total of FOUR different Christmas performances this year. These pictures are from the big school play (grades 1-6, The Good News Cruise), from when his first grade class went to a local bank to perform and also from the last Chapel of 2008. After Chapel his class had their Christmas party. It was such a fun time. Can I just say how very thankful I am that I get to be a stay at home mom for 90% of my time and even if I was scheduled to work I could have gotten it off for something like this. I feel more than fortunate to be able to attend ALL of Ethan's performances.

Ethan LOVES to sing and perform!!!

On the Good News Cruise...

"They went to Aruba...a little south of Cuba..."

I just love this picture of his first grade classmates. Asleep on the hay...

coming into the bank, smiling of course!

hiding behind his box.
singing with all the passion of his heart.

Chapel-his first grade class with Mrs. Mitchell
there's that smile I love.
singing his heart out.

and us :)


6 comments:

Charlene said...

I love that he loves to sing and perform!! Melts your heart away!!!

Nicole Stockton said...

That is adorable. He is such a great performer and he's not even scared. Great Job Ethan. Sing your heart out.:)

Heather said...

I love watching and hearing him perform...he is just so awesome! I was thinking how awesome it is that Madi could be there to see him sing as well. What a sweetie!

Lori said...

Sing it loud sing it proud!! Way to go Ethan!!!

Samantha said...

He is the star of the show!!! Great job Ethan, wish we were there to see you in action.

Toni said...

I love to see Ethan singing with so much heart, jus like his Auntie did and still does. God has blessed them both with a love of song. Wih i could of seen hi in person