One of the things I love most about where we live is the amount of things there are to do. You may remember in the summer when Grammy came to visit the fun we had on the Prairie then. Last Thursday The Prairie Wetlands had their Christmas fun. The kids loved every minute and were sad to leave early to get to another activity.
First there was bear rug snuggles...

then Christmas tattoos...






8 comments:
It looks like a lot of fun. I wanted to take the kids to that, but Roger didn't get home in time.
That was one reason why I loved Castle Rock, the activities. That looked like a lot of fun!!!
How cute. That sounds like a great kids event. The boys did a great job on their crafts.
Love the projects the kids did!
Love the snowmen! Too cute!
sounds like you had a lot of fun!
i love Christmas doin's. :o)
and even snow - i love snow. :o)
Fun! Looks like they had a blast.
We had so much fun there last summer. I'm glad that they do all that fun stuff.
Post a Comment