Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Can I get a WOOT WOOT...

Steven and I are getting the heck outta here next month and heading to Puerto Rico! We leave on Steven's 30th birthday for a week! WOOHOO! It's also to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary that was LAST June...I am SO excited I can hardly stand it! Steven made all the plans and surprised me with an ocean view suite with our own private balcony :)

Here are a few pics from the website...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

14 comments:

Jessie said...

Selena!! That is awesome!!! Oh I am so jealous!

Samantha said...

You are sooooooo lucky!!! ENJOY :) We wish we could have gone too. Have some fun for me too.

Charlene said...

WOOT WOOT!! That looks very fun and WARM!!

Nicole Stockton said...

Wow that is awesome. I am so happy for you guys. I hope you have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see pictures when you come back.

Laura said...

Looks incredible! What a great way to celebrate!

Kate said...

Good for you! It looks Wonderful!

Toni said...

That looks like a great trip. Can you believe it 10 years. I can't believe Steven is going to be 30 years old. I can't be that old.

kamesse said...

That looks awesome!! You are going to be so warm, have lots of uninterrupted conversations, sleep in, eat a ton... I'm jealous! Have fun!!

Lori said...

Why do you torture me so?? Nice background!! Fancy...hehehehe

MJF said...

WOO HOO!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! How exciting!!! Robb and I have been talking about either P.R. or Virgin Islands vaca. You'll have to fill me in...may help us with our decision!

Heather said...

Oh wow!!! That place looks awesome! Having that to look forward to will certainly make this not so fabulous weather easier to endure I am sure!

Nae said...

It sounds like a trip of a lifetime!! Hurray for you both!!

Unknown said...

OOOHHH lUCKY!!!

Elizabeth said...

oh you lucky, lucky lady!