I started my blog and I am SO glad I did. I love that our family and friends around the country get to see our boys on a daily basis and know about their daily happenings It has been such a wonderful place to journal and document life in The NessNest.
To celebrate I'm going to give away a prize to one of my lovely followers, just leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite post from the last year was and I will randomly pick a winner on Wednesday!
Good Luck and thank you for reading about our life! :)
this is my absolute favorite picture of my boys! :)
17 comments:
Ok, my favorite post is the one when Abram undresses himself and is taking a bath in the kitchen sink! LOL!!
My favorite was the dog and boy for sale! Love that post. And hey.....what's the prize?
you will just have to wait and see :)
I love all your posts... really! But I think I would have to say the boys' birthday posts because they include old pictures and I can get a glimpse of them as they have grown. I also love your little shout outs to your girlfriends having birthdays... even though I don't know them they are sweet posts.
I love this pic of your boys too! I have a similar 'nudie' shot of my two in the bathroom...so little and so many rolls! Just wanna squeeze 'em!!
Laura read my mind! I love the birthday ones because of the newborn pics and seeing the boys grow up in one short blog post... for sure my faves. I love checking out your blog because I like to see what life is like for you... the scenery, the weather, your home. I also thought that the strawberry picking photos were so cool!
It is too hard to pick just one. But if I have to, I'm think that one of my all time faves is the one of Abram in the bathroom. He had gotten into one of your drawers and painted his fingernails. He did a pretty good job too! :)
This is really hard. I love all the ones of my grandsons.I love the one of Steve's birthday. It was really very special. Thanks for that.
I too love all your posts. I love when it's someones birthday and you recap their life or show old pictures. I LOVED the one when one of the boys did the fingernail polish all over. Then the one of (again I can't remember which boy) one of the boys with the dog. He was in the kennel with him. I loved it! Our boys would have so much fun together!!
My favorite was the posting of me pulling Ethan's tooth. I was so impressed with his complete faith in me! http://thenessnest.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html
I love any post that includes me...just kidding. I love your Goldie posts.
Lori stole my answer! I was going to say anything that talks about me. But I dont think you do talk about me other than tagging you or you tagging me. ROFL.
that is a great picture!
and i'm glad you blog, too!
and my favorite was the one - i think you sent us to your sister's blog - about the poop silliness. :D
i love the tribute to abram's life...all of the pregnancy photos all the way up to his most recent birthday. i also love january 29th...your new birthday picture...because it is such a classic shot...one deserving an 8 x 10 by your husband's bedside.
HA! I love that Elizabeth's favorite post is from MY blog....that is great! Seriously made me lol! I think she should win the prize!!!
Dang it! I missed all of this!
Well anyway, I love the birthday posts the most. :)
Post a Comment