6/27/1998


Steven and I were married.
In a beautiful little church in Whittier, California.We had family and friends there to help us celebrate.
I am beyond blessed to have Steven as my husband.
He is *the* most amazing man I have ever met.
He completes me and I love him all the way to the moon and back!
3/2009

9 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! May God conitune to bless your marriage and family. Love you both!!!
Have a wonderful anniversary, Steven and Salena!
Happy Anniversary! Have fun celebrating your awesome achievement of 11 years, 2 boys, 2 degrees, 1 house, 1 dog, 1 jeep and a million wonderful memories!
Congratulations!!!
HH-1 Jeep...Haahahahaa that made me laugh ;)
Happy Anniversary, hope you guys have a wonderful day.
Happy Anniversary!!! You two are meant for each other. Have a GREAT day!!
i remember that day!!! i was so blessed to be there! happy anniversary to you two love birds!
That was a very special day. I love that picture it is my favorite. You two have been blessed by God. May yu have many, many more years together.
The pictures are precious. Love the sand pic. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment