Monday, August 3, 2009

NOT ME! Monday


-I did NOT hear Abram say "Oh my fricken hell" in the car after I got upset and was honking at someone taking too long to get in the car, NOPE...not my sweet little Abram.

-I did NOT hear Ethan say to his daddy, "Make your Wii guy get pissed off again daddy, do it...I like to see him pissed off..." Oh goodness NO, NOT my innocent Ethan.

-I most certainly do NOT know where on earth they would ever hear those kind of words...I most certainly DO NOT say them, EVER!

-I did NOT feed my boys chocolate chip cookies and pop for dinner one night this week, NOT me, that wouldn't be healthy and nutritious now would it???

-I did NOT leave all my clean clothes out all week, draped over the rocker and on our bed...I always put my clothes away just as soon as them come out of the wash.

-I did NOT say on several occasions this week that I hate our dog and wish he didn't shed...because I LOVE all animals and their fluffy fur laying around my home...yep sure do.
-I did NOT complain everday single day this week about the freakishly cold weather in Minnesota and I am NOT bitter one bit that our summer will NEVER COME!!! I love 54 degrees on August 1st, darn it, I do!!!

-I did NOT get a caramel mocha everyday this last week just to survive...could you imagine how much that would have cost me...sheesh, NOT me!!!

-I do NOT let Ethan stay up until 10 o'clock each night to spend special time with his parents...he needs his sleep I tell ya!

And...I did NOT check MckMama's blog at least 100 times a day looking for updates on Stellan this week, I mean who has time like that on their hands, sheesh people...come on!

12 comments:

Heather said...

Oh good!!! You had me worried there, but I am so glad that YOU (and your perfect boys) did not do any of that naughty stuff this past week. I love your "not me" posts....some of my favorites! :)

MJF said...

OMGosh Salena!! We were so on the same wavelength this week! Too darn funny. Kids say the darndest things, don't they! Made me lol.

Samantha said...

I love it!!!!!

kamesse said...

The chocolate chip cookies and pop ("pop" he he) makes me feel so much better! All of the yummy dinners you make were starting to make me feel guilty for not cooking much lately. I am not sure if it is because it is summer break, or what, but I just do not feel like cooking at all! This list was so fun to read, thanks for sharing!!

Lori said...

I'm so glad you didn't do any of that stuff....cause I didn't either. That would be really bad. Like telling you dog to go play in traffic....yeah...bad. ((You rock))

Nicole Stockton said...

Love it. I love Not Me Monday and yours is great. Made me laugh:)

Sarah said...

you are hilarious!! being honest keeps us humble! :)

Colleen said...

Sounds like you had a week like me!

Me said...

LOL!! Love it!!

Melissa said...

Love it.

Toni said...

it sounds like a normal day/week with kids. But aren't they so cute and lovable??

Laura said...

Love it, I need to start doing some not me Mondays!! :-)