Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful the Lord chose ME to be this boys mother.

I'm thankful the Lord knew exactly who I was suppose to marry. I'm thankful for very healthy, happy, handsome sons.
and I'm thankful most of all for my family, they complete me.
I am thankful for Heather and her talent to be able to capture my family in these amazing photos, my heart melts when I see them. Thank you HH :)

9 comments:

Nae said...

Well said, Salena!

Nicole Stockton said...

I love the pictures they are really good, they captured the moment and I love the scenery. You have such a wonderful family:)

Kate said...

Beautifully written post and beautiful pictures!

Charlene said...

I love this Thankful Thursday idea! and the pictures are so beautiful because of your beautiful family!!

Lori said...

Wow...you must have the most fabulous photographer ever. I'm sure she was quite pricey...worth every penny though. You have so much to be thankful for. A lucky girl indeed!!

Toni said...

Great pictures I hope I get some. Tell Heather great job.

kamesse said...

The kissing pics are the cutest EVER!

Hallie said...

These picture are great...does she take them for other people?

Laura said...

AWESOME pics!!