Hey, you found my surprise photo that I put on your disc! Do you love it? I had fun giving all of your boys new tats. Abram is a little hard core....but you know him love him Mama!!!!
Love your tough guys!
Cool...=)
LOL! So fun!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tatoos!!!
gotta love those boys of yours!!!
No tatoos for my grandsons.
I love it!!
Oh Toni, they can't WAIT for the day they are able to get tatted...who do you think is going to take them?!?!?! :)
Cool Pic.
LOL at Toni's comment and Salena's relpy....too true. Sad, but true.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Hey, you found my surprise photo that I put on your disc! Do you love it? I had fun giving all of your boys new tats. Abram is a little hard core....but you know him love him Mama!!!!
Love your tough guys!
Cool...=)
LOL! So fun!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tatoos!!!
gotta love those boys of yours!!!
No tatoos for my grandsons.
I love it!!
Oh Toni, they can't WAIT for the day they are able to get tatted...who do you think is going to take them?!?!?! :)
Cool Pic.
LOL at Toni's comment and Salena's relpy....too true. Sad, but true.
Post a Comment