hey salena!just catching up with your blog a bit - i'm loving all the throwback pictures! your boys have always been such cuties! lots of kissableness there. :)i hope you are having a lovely october!
This was probably one of my favorite shoots of him, besides his one year. I just LOVE the overalls with no shirt!
A chubby Bubby!! It doesn't get better than that!! BTW your photographer is FABULOUS!!! What a find!! =)
Adorable, love the hat :)
Oh this has always been one of my very favorite shoots and the 5th photo from the top is one of my all time favorite photos EVER!!! I love this bubby and these pictures that capture this stage perfectly!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hey salena!
just catching up with your blog a bit - i'm loving all the throwback pictures! your boys have always been such cuties! lots of kissableness there. :)
i hope you are having a lovely october!
This was probably one of my favorite shoots of him, besides his one year. I just LOVE the overalls with no shirt!
A chubby Bubby!! It doesn't get better than that!! BTW your photographer is FABULOUS!!! What a find!! =)
Adorable, love the hat :)
Oh this has always been one of my very favorite shoots and the 5th photo from the top is one of my all time favorite photos EVER!!! I love this bubby and these pictures that capture this stage perfectly!!!
Post a Comment