Saturday, October 3, 2009

D Day

October 27, 2005 was brisk, dark morning filled with lots of anxiety as we drove to the hospital to be induced. I was admitted at 7am, pitocin started at 8:30am. I was having mild contraction as Steven, my sister and I watched tv and chatted. Around 11am my pitocin was increased and still nothing was happening. At 11:25am my sister had me switch positions. I started pushing at 12:05pm and Abram was born with one push at 12:08pm.
I was once again blessed with a very easy delivery.
Abram Mathew 7lbs 6.5oz 21"
so in love already...



Ethan meeting his new brother for the very first time.

shhhh...

he was so amazed.
The new family of FOUR!
my precious baby boy.



Welcome to the world Abram!

7 comments:

Nicole Stockton said...

How cute. Ethan is such a good big brother even then:)

Lori said...

So sweet!! I just love new babies. He was such a perfect addition to your family.

Toni said...

Great pictures of Abram. He is a very special gift from God.

Nae said...

You have an amazing birth-story. It made me realize why I didn't have easy childbirth... 'cause God was making sure to control the population and my sanity or I would have had another 4 or 5 at least!!

the mom~ said...

Nae-I always say "God only gives you what you can handle." He must know I'm a wimp...
:)

Samantha said...

You have been very blessed with your delieveries. I love seeing the boys meet for the first time, I wish I could have seen it.

Heather said...

Oh, Ethan was SO little and so darn cute!!! And the changing position thing? It works! I am so very blessed that I was able to be there for the birth of both of your sweet boys! And blessed again to be here to watch them grow up....thank you!