Wednesday, December 8, 2010

6 months ago today...

Our bedroom went from...

to this...


our dining room looked like this...

and today...

our bathroom went from this...

to this...


Our living room went from this...

to this...


I am happy with all the things we've accomplished in 6 months.
We still have so many more projects we'd like to get done though...all in time.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

You have a lovely home and lovely taste in colors!

the mom~ said...

thank you Melissa.

Nicole Stockton said...

I love all the changes!

Charlene said...

Love the new look!! It's amazing what a coat of paint can do for the home!!

Kate said...

Beautiful! You guys are amazing!

tootles said...

LoVe it ! Where did you find your fab bedding ?

the mom~ said...

Target! On sale! I LOVE it!

Kelly Rose Hirt said...

I am obsessed with remodeling! We are redoing the front room and dining area now. I am planning on doing the same thing on my blog! Great pictures!!! Miss you!