Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas treats

Every year I bake Christmas goodies with my boys. I feel it's important that they know/learn how to cook, bake, measure and know that I really enjoyed these moments with them.
This year we made...

Christmas mice...

and cookie jars...even Steven joined in the fun!
I love all the help!
all done!
and Snowflake mix...
and cinnamon pretzels...
all our goodies...

All our recipes came from this fabulous magazine.
I told the boys I hope in years to come they will look back and remember our Christmas baking days and smile and hopefully do it with me and theirs kids...because you KNOW Grandma Salena WILL be baking with her grandkids!!!

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Nicole Stockton said...

What great memories. I remember baking Christmas cookies each year as a kid with my mom and Jared and I carry on that tradition today.:)

Lori said...

What fun Christmas traditions and memories for your boys!!

Kate said...

What a neat tradition! All those treats look so yummy!

Vanessa said...

I think that is awesome! And I too think it's important for boys to learn how to cook (clean too), etc. :) Way to go!

Uniquely Normal Mom said...

Awesome! And Grandma Salena has got me laughing!