Today marks the half way point of the terrible two's, only 6 more months to go, right? LOL In our family the kids get excited for their half birthday's and it's kinda fun to make it a big deal. Although Abram will get to celebrate his birthday during the school year with other classmates, we dont make it as big of a deal as we do with Ehtan, a summer birthday kiddo.
Abram, at 2.5 years old is...fully potty training, can sing many songs, says all the prayers in the family at every meal and at bed(NO one else is allowed to according to him, lol), gets into A LOT of trouble, can count, knows lots of colors but not what colors go with their name, kisses and loves his parents, is Ethan's best friend and enemy (brothers!) and is just a fun kid. He gives me a run for my money but I wouldn't trade him for nothing! I love every ounce of him!
Happy half birthday Abram!
10 comments:
Happy half birthday Bubby! I love your little guts! See you soon.
That is so great that you celebrate his half birthday! What a great tradition! Caleb just turned 18 months and we just said,"Yea! he is 18 months!" Nothing else!
Happy Half Birthday Abram. I can't believe you are already 2.5 and have done so much. I can't wait to see you next month. Love you tons.
Happy half birthday, Abram!!! Kyle will join you at that age on Friday! :-)
You guys are great parents! Look what he can do already!
He has the happiest little face!
Happy 1/2 birthday!
Happy Half Birthday to Abram! What a BIG boy to be potty training! We are working on that over here as well, and so far, this week has been looking very promising... Hunter likes to see other "big boys" on the computer, like Abram!
Happy half birthday Abram!!! Every time I see that smile it melts my heart. I can't wait to see you all. Three weeks left.
Happy 2 1/2 birthday Abram! And I love the pic of the boys playing in the mud!
I think the half birthday is great. Happy B-day Abram! Looks like he is having fun.
Post a Comment