Monday, April 7, 2008

Snow pics!

And Al Gore believes in Global Warming...HA!
Steven's friend Joe called yesterday when Steven was outside snowblowing and asked what he was doing. I explained he was "trying" to snow blow but our snow blower was acting up and kept shutting down so Joe loaded up his blower and came down to help him. Now THAT'S an awesome friend! Thanks Joe!



10 comments:

kamesse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kamesse said...

That looks so COLD! I love the idea of a date with just Aidan... I think he would love that because Hunter takes up a lot of my attention since he is younger. Like you, I also like to buy them matching shirts... I figure if there is one I like, might as well buy two! Thanks for checking out my blog. I might have to get your email because I am thinking of setting it back to private. Even though I know some family and friends read it, I sometimes worry about all the personal info I put out there to the rest of the universe. :)

kamesse said...

Sorry about that deleted comment, couldn't figure out how to edit my typos. :)

Kyle LaPorte said...

Oh Selena that's awful!!! We were outside having a BBQ and playing. Almost 70 degrees yesterday. Summer is almost here! Hang in there! :)

Kyle LaPorte said...

Crap Selena... this is Jessie not Kyle. I always do that. I don't realize that this is logged in as Kyle's blog. I'll change it. Sorry! It's me :)

Charlene said...

What crazy people live in a place like that? Great pictures!

Valerie said...

Yuck! Im so done with snow.

Samantha said...

Oh my goodness!!! You really did get dumped on. We were suppose to get snow today but we didn't. Praise God!!! I think you should consider moving here.

Toni said...

I'm glad I'm in Ca. How deep was the snow? I bet the boys were having fun. You only have a couple more months of the white stuff.
Love,
Toni

Kim said...

I thought we got a lot of snow this year. I have much sympathy for you. Last night we started having very loud thunderstorms. It was not fun; however, I don't think I would want to deal with snow now especially in April.