Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Abram

As much as he has been driving me crazy because Ethan is gone all day at school, he is still totally adorable. Last week I made brownies for Ethan's after school snack and of course Abram had to help. He *really* likes to help.

(disclaimer-he dresses himself...lol)




6 comments:

Valerie said...

He is too cute! I hear ya on the missing the sibling front. I think it makes them act out something fierce.

Samantha said...

I just love that smile. It warms my heart.

Heather said...

So you just have to have one of these photos blown up super size and hang it in your house to remind you how adorable he is when your not feeling the love from your sweet little bubbarino!

Anonymous said...

I love the disclaimer! That is hillarious!

Anonymous said...

I love this kid! :) Your boys always look so happy!

Laura said...

Aww, he looks like he's singing in one of them (or conducting anyway!)