Monday, September 15, 2008

Fall and Apples!

Our church has an apple tree and lots of apples so I took a huge bag of apples from the church yesterday and made a Caramel Apple pie and Sour Cream Apple bars today. They both turned out FABULOUS! I took the pie to Bible study and the bars are for home. I am going to make another pie though for my family, it was that good!




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look SOOOOOO deicious!!!! I want your recipe, I can't seem to find a great one for apple pie. We have a tree out back and I need to do something with them soon before they go bad. Very pretty pie too :0)

Heather said...

Are you trying to torture me? Share the apple dessert love already!!!

Lori said...

Jealous much!! I need that recipe. Caramel apple pie is one of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

I bet your good friends at work would love to try those bars! They look yummy! :)

Jessie said...

Oh my those look amazing!!!! Can I have the recipe?

The Adams Family said...

Those look fabulous - littel miss homemaker! Please please please bring the recipe for both to work!

Nae said...

ummmm... i want some too!

Valerie said...

Those both look amazing!

Charlene said...

oooooh...caramel apple pie! Need the recipe! I am with Heather!

kamesse said...

You are killin' me!! Oh how I'd love to eat that while watching the Big Brother finale tonight... yes, I admit, I watch it. Yummmmy lookin' HOME BAKED desserts!

Cyndi said...

There is nothing better than apples fresh off the tree.

Anonymous said...

ohhh salena! don't do this to us! ha ha! they look amazing! (i'm drooling!)

Laura said...

YUUUUUMMMMMMMM!

Anonymous said...

That looks so good!

Colleen said...

You need to post the recipes! They look amazing!

Toni said...

Great pie and bars. I won't make pies. Great job Salena