Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mechanic maybe?


Steven didn't work yesterday, but instead worked on his Jeep. He had *my* usual side kick helping him out. Steven said he was a wonderful child and can't understand why he drives me crazy...hmmmm...maybe I need to start working on my van...lol?!?!?!





dirty boy needs a bath.


my dad and Goldy helped too.

8 comments:

Samantha said...

He is just like Ella. She always has to do whatever Gabe is doing. She loves his tools.

Charlene said...

He can take a look at my van any time!:)

Lori said...

I think you and Heather make it up. Your youngest children are hilarious and angelic. HEHEHE!!! I am ready for a GNO. We could do a Rock Band party at my house...

the mom~ said...

If you think so Lori, then I can drop Abram and Kamiryn off today at noon and pick them up Monday...ok? And a GNO....what about tonight? lol

Heather said...

Hey, Salena's idea sounds fantastic...I'll have Kamiryn ready for pick up in 10 minutes. Madison "left school" early today because she couldn't stand Kamiryn's whining anymore about having nothing to do and nobody to do it with. So Lori, what days of the week are you signing up to take Abram and Kamiryn???
The gno sounds good too, but it will have to be tomorrow night for me.

Colleen said...

He is absolutely adorable! I need an oil change...can he help?

Anonymous said...

His hair looks so blonde in these pictures.
He's so cute Salena!

Laura said...

Didn't you know children behave better for their dads just so the dads don't get how hard the day of a SAHM mom can be? ;-) Kyle takes the longest naps for Mike, I'm not sure Mike believes that he really doesn't do that for me!